Covid 19 Guidelines
Casa Grande Santorini
The safety and security of our guests and team members have always been, and remain our highest priority. We are doing our utmost to ensure a safe stay for you as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve. Meanwhile, we are doing our best to prepare for your upcoming holidays. We closely follow national and local authorities’ guidelines whilst always striving to safeguard the health and well-being of everyone on our premises.
Combining Health and Safety measures with ongoing knowledge & support
- Protocols for Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help prevent the spread of viruses — it is highly important for everyone’s protection.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, our team members are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- Keeping the appropriate distancing at check-in and check-out.
- Cleaning Products & Protocols: Casa Grande Santorini uses Eco Lab cleaning products & protocols that are effective against viruses, including COVID-19.
- Our company uses cleaning & disinfecting protocols to clean the houses after each guest departs, and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: Our company has significantly increased the frequency of cleaning & disinfecting in its public spaces, with a focus on entrance areas, door handles and house keys.
- Staff spaces: In the spaces where we have staff working “behind the scenes”, Casa Grande has increased the frequency of cleaning with a special focus on high-touch areas, like personnel entrances, laundry rooms and offices.
Operational Terms & Conditions
- Our property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced as a result.
- Reception and service hours have been reduced.
- Guests are kindly requested to inform Casa Grande in advance of their arrival time to expedite their check-in.
- Check-in time is 3 pm & check-out time at 11 am to ensure that each house is thoroughly disinfected between stays and that all interior spaces are adequately ventilated.
- Houses will be for guest-use only. No visitors will be permitted.
- In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), guests may be requested of additional documentation to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info meeting the guidelines of GDPR.
- In case of medical support, guests may contact our reception team.
For your convenience, the European Emergency Number is 112. For any Covid-19 related inquiries dial 1135.
Ready to Book?
Use our booking form to check availability and make a reservation. Casa Complex maximum capacity is 22 guests. Minimum Stay is 3 nights.
We Create Cosy Spaces That Make You Feel At Home